About MichaelI live and work in Morris County. My philosophy is to concentrate on what I know. My background includes real estate sales, personal real estate investing and a prior successful career in management consulting. My clients would describe me as smart, focused, and easy to work with.
Service highlightsThe reason I work at Central Properties Realtors, is that I want to the flexibility treat my clients as individuals. And, my philosophy is to customize services and financial arrangements to the client’s specific needs. My goal is simple: when you buy or sell through me you get the best and fairest price.
- MBA, Rutgers University; BA, Montclair State University
- Member NJ Assn. of Realtors, Member North Central Jersey Assn of Realtors, Member National Assn. of Realtors
- Knowledgeable in land use and both residential and commercial tractions (including more than 20 personal transactions)
- Formally trained and experienced negotiator
- Red Cross Disaster Assistance Volunteer
- Cedar Knolls
- Morris Plains
- Morris Township Florham Park
- Vernon/Harding Madison
How I can help?
- Property Snapshot Market Value Assessment
- Seller’s Agent and Complete Home Marketing
- Buyer’s Agent and new home search
- Relocation –new to the area
- Guidance for first time and out of area buyers
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.